- Acquire the slant-line pose (plank pose in sun salutation).
- Roll over the body to the left side.
- Keep the body straight and balanced with the left hand on the ground.
- Bend the right leg in the knee and keep the right foot on the left thigh.
- Grab the right toe with the right hand after encircling the right hand around the waist. as in ardha padma bandhasana. Balance the position and also try from the other side.
Balance the position.
Repeat from the other side.
- Deep muscular massage to the abdominal organs.
- Tones the digestive organs.
- Increases appetite.
- Sense of balance and concentration developed.
- Disorders of the large intestine are alleviated.
- Manipura chakra activated.
- Relieves pain and stiffness in the sacral region.
- Strengthens hands.
- Samana Vayu is activated.
Weak wrists, high blood pressure.