- Prepare ekpad shirasana.
- From ekpad shirasana slowly hold the other leg and try to place it on the leg already kept on the neck.
- Try to fold hands before the chest.
- Both sides of the abdomen are compressed, peristalsis stimulated and constipation removed.
- Useful for disorders of the reproductive system, digestive system and excretory system.
- Improves blood circulation in the legs, good for varicose veins.
- Brings vitality to the body and mind.
- Increases the level of the chakras.
- Hemoglobin content can be improved.
- Helps to control the nervous system.
- Reproductive organs toned up and strengthened and disorders related to reproductive organs can be removed.
- Adrenal glands are massaged.
- Slipped disc, sciatica, hernia, backache.
- This asana should not be practiced unless proficiency in ekpad shirasana is gained. Otherwise there is a possibility of strained muscles and torn ligaments.