Switching from Android to iPhone or vice versa might not take a lot of thinking but transferring your data might take a lot of effort. Here is a really simple and easy software for people who don’t want to do so many steps when they change their phone.
MobileTrans covered a topic related to it, I thought I’ll review it for people are looking for an easy way to transfer data between iPhone and Android. The software also supports Symbian 40 and 60 mobiles which lets you transfer data to iPhone or Android. (More info available in the table at the end of this post).
I used the software for Transferring some data (Contacts, Text messages and Photos) from iPhone to Android and it worked really well. Just like you do something on your iPhone by connecting it to an iTunes software on your computer.
The software asks you to connect both the devices using their USB cables, you can select the Source mobile and the destination mobile, check the data you want to move and start copy.
Here are the features of Mobile trans mentioned by Wondershare.
- Not just contacts, transfer SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps*
- Comprehensive contact copy, including job title, email addresses, company name, etc.
- Works with over 2,000 phones including Droid, Symbian (Nokia), and all models of iPhones, including the newest iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c.
- Transfers content between phones on different networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile – no problem!
- Zero quality loss & risk-free: everything you transfer is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself.
This table shows you what things cam be transferred between two mobiles.
According to Wondershare website, MobileTrans supports over 2000 mobile phones from Android (Sony, HTC, Samsung) to iPhone to Symbian, which means your phone is probably covered.
MobileTrans is free to try and the full version costs $39.95 which is still low considering the amount of effort and time it saves.