- From standing position take a big step forward with the left leg and turn the back foot to a comfortable angle.
- Raise the arms from the side with the palms facing down and bending the left leg. Try to bring the leg to a 90 degree angle if comfortable. Keep the pelvis facing the side and tilt the pelvis inward. Gaze to the left hand fingertips.
- To release straighten the leg, lowering the arms and bring the legs together.
- Leg muscles become shapely and stronger.
- Removes cramp in the calf and thigh muscles.
- Abdominal organs toned up.
- Elasticity to leg and back muscles.
- Strengthens the pelvis.
- Improves concentration.
Delicate and weak knees, heart trouble.