PSCFC Punjab Recruitment 2016: Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation, Government of Punjab has released a notification for recruitment to 83 posts of District Manager, Statistical Assistant, Peon, Clerk, Section Officer and Sweeper.
Name of Post : District Manager, Statistical Assistant, Peon, Clerk, Section Officer and Sweeper
Number of Posts : 83 Posts
Details of Posts
District Manager - 08 Posts
Statistical Assistant - 03 Posts
Peon - 28 Posts
Clerk - 38 Posts
Section Officer - 05 Posts
Sweeper - 01 Post
1. District Manager - Candidate must have completed Post Graduation with first division
2. Statistical Assistant - Candidate must possess Master's degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Economics/ Commerce with Statistics as one of the subjects of a recognised University
3. Clerk - (i) Candidate must possess Bachelor's degree. (ii) Candidate must have Type writing on Computer at a speed of 30 words per minute in English and Punjabi.
4. Section Officer - S.A.S. having 03 years experience or Commerce Graduates with SAS/CA/CS Part-1 with 3 years' experience as Accountant/Auditor
5. Peon - Middle pass with Punjabi
6. Sweeper - Primary pass with knowledge of Punjabi
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years as on 1st January 2016 which relax-able up to 42 years for Scheduled Caste/Backward Classes of Punjab, 45 years for all State/Central Government employees.
Selection Process : There will be a Written Test of objective type (multiple choice questions) for the selection of candidates.For Clerk post a Skill test (Punjabi & English Typing) will be held with written test.
Application Fee : Application fee charges are Rs. 1000/- (One thousand only) for General Category and Rs. 500/- (Five hundred only) for SC / ST/PH/ESM of Punjab State only.Applicants can deposit fee through Pay-in-Slip, which will be generated after filling online application form, at any branch of State Bank of Patiala on or before 26th August 2016. Applicant must retain one copy of the application fee pay-in-slip
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can filled Online Application Form through website http://govt.thapar.edu/pscfc from 1st August 2016 to 25th August 2016. Candidate must have A valid email account and A mobile phone number before applying for the post.
Opening Date for Online Application Submission : 01.08.2016
Closing Date for Online Application Submission : 25.08.2016
Last Date for payment of Application Fee : 26.08.2016