Did you ever want to insert a picture into a Gmail message? The facility to upload a picture from your PC and place it into the body of a message is available in Gmail but it is well hidden. Here is the procedure.
1. Go to your Gmail page
2. In the top right side of the Gmail page, click on "Settings"
3. In the Settings box that opens, click on “Labs.”
4. Scroll down the list of options until you come to “Inserting images.” (It was a long way down on my system.)
5. Click “Enable.”
6. At the bottom of the page, click the button “Save changes.”
Now you are set up to insert images into an email message.
1. Open Gmail to compose a message.
2. The blank message will now have an icon added to the standard row of editing icons. If you look hard, it looks like some hills. Or place your mouse pointer over the new icon and a little message box will read “Insert image.”
3. Click on this icon and you will get a box that gives you the option to either browse on your computer to get an image file to upload or to enter the URL of an image file located on the Internet.
4. Once the image file is found, click "Add Image."