Daniel Vettori - New Zealand's most-capped player Announces Retirement
- New Zealand's most capped left-arm spinner Daniel Vettori bid adieu to the international cricket by announcing that his 18-year international career was over Vettori has already retired from Tests and Twenty-Twenty cricket
- He was the youngest player to represent New Zealand in Test Cricket
- He has played 113 test matches with a tally 362 wickets and 4531 runs
- He has played in 295 ODI and has a taken 305 wickets
- In the fourth season of Indian Premier League, he was contracted by Royal Challengers Bangalore.